Established in 1944, AD Construction Group Ltd carries out a complete range of decorating, building and repair work.
Description of Role
Experienced Foreperson required to cover various projects, ranging from kitchen/bathroom replacement, to FRA works and refurbishment and conversions. Candidate needed to plan and supervise the day-to-day activities at site level, and ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner.
This role is initially covering predominantly West London. Most contracts cover London and the South East of England, however the areas covered can be vast and may at times include locations reaching Gloucester and the Midlands.
We are looking for a candidate who is a good team player, but is equally able to work under their own steam. A hard worker with a friendly, easy going nature, who is able to build a rapport with site staff and the team. The confidence to manage people and tackle problems as and when they arise.
Essential Skills & Experience
• A confident, can do attitude
• Experience of managing a team of trade staff
• Good working knowledge of varied trades
• Experience in a similar role will be highly beneficial
• An awareness of cost control
• A flexible approach to the role
• The ability to work alone and report back to management where necessary
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to establish good working relationships with Clients, the public and subcontractors
• An excellent understanding of Health and Safety
• Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
• CSCS card Holder
• Basic computer skills – however training can be provided
• Scaffold Inspection - Training can be provided
• First Aid – Training can be provided
A DBS check will be required.
A company van and mobile phone will be provided
Hours – Monday to Friday 8:00am to 17:00pm
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience and qualifications.
AD are an equal opportunities employer.