A Main Contractor with a turnover of £100m and who have been established for 40 years are seeking an Assistant Estimator who is looking for an opportunity to progress their career within a well established reputable Main Contractor.
They undertake a a variety of projects across a broad range of sectors including but not limited to commercial, educational, industrial and leisure. Projects range in values from £0.5m - £15m and are looking to add to their preconstruction team due to increased work load and success.
They want someone from a Main Contracting background who has had exposure to estimating a variety of projects.
This is an opportunity for a trainee, assistant or intermediate estimator who wants to join a company renowned for developing their teams. You will work on tenders across a range of sectors to work on projects ranging in value from £1-10m.
The company needs an aspirational estimator looking to expand their career, someone intelligent and capable of working in a dynamic team.
They want an estimator from a main contracting background looking to develop their skill set and grow their overall knowledge, you will have a great team around you and will be creating tenders across a range of sectors including but not limited to leisure, education, residential, commercial
You will be expected to:-
- Finding out what the client wants.
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs.
- Gathering quotes from sub contractors and suppliers.
- Assessing the levels of risk on a project.
- Analysing company data, exchange rates and prices using software packages.
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities.
- Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts.
In order to attract the right person you will receive a competitive salary, contributory pension, bonus, life insurance, annual holidays and car allowance.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please do not hesitate to contact me on 07802 644304