Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading B2B business in Hull who are going through an exciting growth phase and focusing on the marketing department as a key area for growth and investment.
With an established team in place with real opportunities for progression, the Marketing Manager will have ownership of the marketing strategy across the full marketing mix including the content and communication strategy to maximise sales and trading targets across business channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To assist in the implementation of the marketing strategy and plan to support the business expansion plans.
- Lead the wider marketing team to create marketing and promotional activities and plans to increase footfall and sales in specific customer segments and product areas.
- Set objectives for marketing activity, measure performance and provide ROI information.
- To obtain and regularly review customer feedback and ensure that we meet customer needs now and in the future.
- To deliver ROI via integrated multi-channel marketing solutions to include online, e-marketing, SMS text, direct mail and other channel activities.
- Manage the digital strategy across all channels including websites, e-marketing/CRM, mobile, ecommerce, SEO, PPC online advertising and social media.
- Ensure ROI across all channels.
- Collate and analyse customer, product and market information to aid focused marketing strategies, product and customer targeting.
Key skills required:
- At least 5 years leadership experience in B2B marketing role.
- Highly motivated and results orientated leader with vision, creativity and innovation.
- Experience in marketing across multiple channels.
- Ideal candidates will have experience of working with transactional and commercial websites, together with excellent copywriting, proofreading skills
- You will have knowledge of CMS systems together with working knowledge of HTML, Adobe, CSS, Photoshop, SEO, and Google Analytics.
To be considered for this excellent Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply with your latest CV.
Based in Hull, this role is commutable from Beverley, Doncaster, York, Scunthorpe and Grimsby.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.