£17.50 per hour
A newly opened nursing home situated in Woking is searching for a registered nurse (RGN/RMN) to join their professional and caring team who support residents with their routine throughout the day and night with privacy and dignity.
This nursing home is a purpose built, luxury facility providing high quality general nursing and dementia care for elderly residents.
- £17.50 per hour
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A bespoke development programme, career progression, training and development opportunities including university level modules
- Bonus scheme
- NMC registration paid for
- Health and Wellbeing cash plan
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Tax free technology
- National Care Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nurse referral scheme
- Valid NMC PIN and Nursing Qualification
- Experience of elderly care and nursing.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a dedicated team.
- Administration of medication.
- Adhere to high standards set by the nursing home.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy