Pre-Contract PM / Planner - Fit Out
Our client have rapidly become one of the most recognisable names in the Design & Build Fit Out Market. With offices UK Wide they are specialists in delivering Office Fit Out, Design and Refurbishment solutions. With an enviable workload and exceptional repaet business rate, the busiess is continuing to grow and are now looking for more experienced professionals to be part of the journey.
They are now in the market for an experienced Pre-Contract PM / Planner - Fit Out to join the team just outside of Bolton.
About The Role of Pre-Contract PM / Planner - Fit Out
Dedicated member of the pre-contract team, focused entirely on supporting our sales effort on all potential opportunities the company targets. Working closely with the wider pre-contract project team, ensure that they provide a cohesive and fully coordinated offer to our clients, with considered delivery approach, clear building & logistic understanding and comprehensive pack of submission material.
- Ensure clear understanding of the requirements of the project brief & scope with the wider team (clarity around all project requirements)
- Discuss, develop and communicate plan of pre-contract activity, ensuring clarity of key dates and outputs within the defined period
- Establish clear and complete understanding of the target building - reviewing all potential risks and challenges that would exist in the implementation of the delivery
- Understand, formulate plan and highlight risks associated with building fit out guide or landlord requirements - ensure absolute visibility and understanding within the wider team
- Provide clear feedback and clarification of building restrictions, limitations, risks and opportunities to the wider project team, affording informed design and cost information to be developed
- Review and develop robust logistics principle
- Review potential phasing requirements, developing robust delivery plan and tactics around the proposed works. Engagement with specialist team members as required (services etc.)
- Liaison with wider team to review specialist works and associated timescales, lead times, and safe delivery
- Liaison with supply chain regarding planning principles as required - ensuring long lead items are highlighted and clarified to the team
- Development of considered and robust programmes - both high level for client review and detailed for professional team
- Develop consistent and professional appearance for all programmes - establish template for use by delivery team
- Input into costing process as required - ensure clarity and focus around delivery team requirements, out of hours working and non-productive working based upon scope and building limitations
- Honesty throughout in regard to all areas of the project - if problems, raise them with the wider team.
- Be part of detailed handover to the wider delivery team, ensuring full transfer of information and knowledge of building & programme plan
If you are an experienced professional in the fit out market with excellent knowledge of the Building and Construction indistry, and are looking for an opportunity to really progress your career with a leading contractor. Please forward your CV to Carl Tipping for review.