Estimator required to join a large, well established, Light gauged steel manufacturing Tyneside-based organisation. Must have Fabrication/cladding experience expertise, with experience of managing individual components of a project.
The company is a specialist provider of engineering services, fabrication and workshop facitilites and has a large presence in the UK.
Due to continued success and group expansion, a new role has been created for Estimator. The role will be based in the company's Tyneside office.
Key Skills Required:
* Estimating complete scopes of work from tendering through to completion
* Ability to liase with site based cilents and assess jobs onsite
* Ability to make astute pricing comparisions in order to benefit the profitablity of work shedules
* Ability to work closely with proposals coordinator as well as mentoring junior staff members
Education and Experience required:
* Experience of implementing improved standards in estimating practice
* Experience of complex estimating, tendering and strategic sourcing processes
* Full end to end estimating experience within an Oil, Gas or Marine Engineering environment
* Experience in leading and the succesful delivery of complex financial and contractual negotiations
* Experience of identifying and implementing appropriate business structures to improve efficency within the estimating team.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Jacob Donaldson in the Newcastle office on: 0191 2211567
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.