Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - East Midlands
DC67 – Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst – East Midlands
Salary: £18,000 - £29,000 DOE
We are recruiting currently for a qualified and experienced Asbestos Surveyor and/or Asbestos Analyst to join the team in Lutterworth to cover the East Midlands.
Role and Responsibilities:
Typical duties include asbestos surveying and/or analytical work consisting of:
• Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection including management, refurbishment and demolition survey.
• Land investigation and inspection.
• Project management.
• Compliance with all relevant legislation.
• Develop, maintain and build client relationships.
• Visual inspection & 4 stage clearance procedures.
• Air sampling and quality analysis.
• Supervision of remedial work.
Principle responsibilities include:
• Collection of factual and numerical data via tablet device.
• Answering client queries.
• Providing specialist advice and interpretation.
• Maintaining your individual QHSE documentation and adherence checks.
• Communication and co-operation with clients; management; technical support and fellow team members.
• You will possess BOHS P402 and/or BOHS P403/P404 (or equivalent).
• Working knowledge of HSG:264 The Survey Guide and/or HSG:248 The Analyst Guide is required.
• 1-5 years pre-existing experience of work within the asbestos consultancy industry is essential, and any academic or vocational qualifications are highly desirable.
As a minimum, you must have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in small teams.
• Able to use own initiative if working alone.
• Strong work ethic.
• Flexible approach to out-of-hours working and travelling away.
• Have an attention to detail for accurate data.
• Hands on experience of using tools and technical equipment (including IT).
• A clear Enhanced DBS Check and Full UK Driving License are requirements of this role.
Other benefits include:
• Fully expensed company van.
• Use of company smart phone.
• Corporate gym scheme.
• Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers.
• Access to flexible benefits including shopping and dining discounts, daily deals and the opportunity to earn cashback on a number of purchases.
• Quarterly company performance bonus.
• ‘Spot rewards’ for individual performance.
• Peer to peer recognition and social platform.
• Corporate health cash back scheme.
• Widely available overtime opportunities.
• Paid travel time.
• A company lieu time scheme.
• 25 days + bank holidays annual leave.
• Access to additional training for further qualifications, many of which are provided in-house.
• Excellent opportunities and support for career progression.