Project admin/Document Controller, Central London, Contract
Document Controller required to join a large sub-contractor working across two sites in central London!
Hours will be 8:00am - 5:30pm
Rate varies between £11ph-£14ph PAYE depending on experience.
Daily duties will include things such as;
- Ordering materials and office supplies
- Liaising with engineers on site and other contractors
- Over seeing timesheets/invoices
- Download / upload / Printing of drawings using the required systems (EB)
- Liaising with agencies
- Toolbox Talks / Keep an up to date register of Toolbox Talks
- Doing inductions for new starters on site and updating matrix's
- Accepting documents and assist in production and approvals
- Booking meeting rooms and organising travel daily
- Ensuring that all health and safety paper work is up to date
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role as limited training is provided and you will need to hit the ground running.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.