My client based in North Tyneside were one of the first companies to let people across the UK buy and sell a wide range of cars at auction, from budget runarounds to exotic imports.
At their first auction they sold 14 cars and generated proceeds of £2,300; today they sell more than one million vehicles annually and are Europe's largest vehicle remarketing company.
Their business is to handle the sale of vehicles on behalf of one group of customers - the vendors - and sell to another group - the buyers. Most of their customers are businesses: fleet operators; manufacturers; finance and leasing houses; rental companies; national authorities; and professionals from across the retail and wholesale motor industry.
My client is looking for an account manager to be in sole control of their biggest account. They will join an already well established team who will deal with the day to day running of key accounts.
Main duties include :
- Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with designated customers.
- Keeping up to date with all requests and transactions made by and required by the client.
- Fulfilling all sales administration tasks in relation to the transactions
- Getting involved with all aspects of the sale and auction days at the venue.
The successful candidate will :
- Have a strong administration background
- Have proven experience in a relationship building role
- Have strong communication skills
- Some sales background/knowledge would be preferable but is not essential.
The role will be on a temporary to permanent basis with a pay rate of £10.25/hr which is £20,000 annually. It is for an ASAP start so send your CV in today to be shortlisted.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.