Assistant Management Accountant - 12 month fixed term contract
A great opportunity for a full time Assistant Management Accountant. A great opportunity to gain exposure in management accounts for a progressive business.
A very well established, award winning and market leading organisation who have been experience consistent growth over the past five years. A company with a reputation for promoting internally and offering progression. Based in a fast paced, supportive and friendly environment.
This role is reporting in to a Management Accountant.
The duties include:
- Producing profit and loss for multiple sites
- Ensuring invoices are accurate according to P&L information
- Analysis of actual to budget including variance commentary
- processing accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Provide financial support and assistance to the business
- Ad hoc project and analysis
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar finance role - Essential
- Be AAT qualified or have started ACCA or CIMA - Essential
- Have intermediate MS Excel skills - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £19,000 to £23,000 per annum + Parking + Discounts + Progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82132685