Director of Sponsorship
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead the sponsorship arm of Innovation Enterprise - Summits. This is a unique opportunity for someone to have full ownership of driving the sponsorship revenue streams. As the Director of Sponsorship, you will be responsible for the coaching, development and recruitment of your team to ensure agreed budgets and growth are achieved.
Details about the Client
Innovation Enterprise are a business media company who bring exceptional cross-industry knowledge to the business community through a combination of digital media and live summits, providing organisations with cutting-edge insights to drive growth in the constantly changing business environment. Through their key channels - Big Data, Analytics, Strategy, Innovation, Digital, Finance, & Operations - they connect industry leaders across the business spectrum, from leading Fortune 500 companies to disruptive and exciting new start-ups, facilitating the sharing of ideas through webinars, events, articles, white papers, and on-demand video content.
Detailed Job Description
As the Director of Sponsorship, you will:
- Be responsible for driving revenue through sponsorship
- Be responsible for the coaching and development of the sales team
- Execute the pre-determined sales programme and strategy
- Recruit and induct new starters to ensure maximum productivity is achieved
- Take a lead with senior clients in negotiating and closing the opportunity
- Work from the London office and travel where necessary
As the Director of Sponsorship, you will have:
- A proven track record within the Events and Conferences sector
- A demonstrable track record of developing and growing sponsorship revenue streams
- Worked in a leadership capacity and develop sales teams previously
- Worked within and managed a new business team
- Ideally Degree educated or equivalent
What's on offer
Up to £75,000 Basic + £25,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits
NB: All submissions will be forwarded to Michael Page to review and submit
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTJ13816891Z