Junior QS / Estimator
Junior QS / Estimator required for expansive, ambitious subcontractor on Colchester outskirts.
Job Title: Junior QS / Estimator
Job Location: Colchester
Job Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
My client are a rapidly expanding specialist roofing subcontractor, who deal within all aspects of the trade and are developing a reputation for their project delivery across the area.
They are currently seeking a Junior QS / Estimator to join the team due an uplift in work.
They are after a candidate who is suitably qualified or studying towards a relevant qualification, who has a keen interest in the construction industry. Candidates from entry level upwards will be considered
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Background within Quantity Surveying; previous formal experience not necessarily essential.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally degree qualified or HNC / HND, or studying towards. - A keen eye for numbers and finances, and contractual issues that may arise.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload, maintaining awareness of demands on different projects
- Willingness to undertake other ad-hoc administrative duties that will come hand-in-hand with the role.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
The suitable candidate will have a full, clean driving licence and own transport to enable them to get the offices and at various times to sites within an expansive geographical area.
On offer is a competitive salary package with benefits, and the opportunity to join a business who hold an excellent reputation and are rapidly expanding.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.