Registered Mental Nurse - RMN - RNMH
Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) required for a reputable Specialist Hospital based in York
- Salary: Starting from £23,000-£27,800 per annum
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week (part time will be considered minimum of 22.5 hours per week)
- This position involves working shifts including early, late and night shifts.
- Full time staffs receive 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
The specialist hospital can take up to 80 patients in an open and calming environment designed to enable recovery and independence. They have an excellent reputation due to their recorded patient outcomes.
The Service specialises in:
- Personality Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Complex Dementia
- Learning Disabilities
- Outpatient services including specialist Autism and ADHD
As well as offering excellent supervision and support to its residents, they provide opportunities for staff to work across pathways, enabling a wealth of valuable clinical experience.
On a personal level, this client will invest in your future with a focus on Learning and Development including on the job training and opportunity to take external qualifications. In addition to all of this you are also entitled to the following benefits:
- Professional Registration Fees Paid
- Our client operates a defined contribution pension scheme linked to salary, membership of which is voluntary and eligibility is from first day of employment.
- The welfare and wellbeing of our staff is one of our top priorities and we provide a free, confidential service for all staff to help with stress and personal relationship issues.
- Discretionary bonus - The service is able to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of its staff by offering a discretionary bonus if the organisation achieves its targets. This is an opportunity to share in the organisation's success.
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme -an opportunity to purchase items such as cars, cycles and electrical goods in a tax efficient way.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Insurance cover is provided free to all permanent staff
- Long service - In recognition of long service a cash payment will be made, at present £250 after five years, £500 after ten years and then £500 every five years thereafter (FTE)
- Staff Discounts - with leading retailers through our Employee Benefits programme.
- A staff canteen is open during office hours providing free beverages and a 'healthy eating' lunch at subsidised prices. Refreshments and vending machines are available 24/7.
- Free Car Parking on site or a secure cycle shed is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kerry Fox on 0113 2003705
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.