Management Accountant - 12 Month FTC
Management Accountant - 12 months FTC - Cardiff
Your new company
Your new company is a globally recognised energy and utilities provider.
Your new role
In your new role you will:-
- Provide support with the preparation of monthly reporting including the preparation/review of Trading Statements and Budget Holder reports
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly forecasts and yearly business plans.
- Preparation of monthly budget holder packs and provide support to budget holders to help them better understand and manage their budgets.
- Assist with specific projects as and when required i.e. Continuous Improvement, Working Capital Management, Stock Control etc.
- Support other sites during high workload periods.
- Work with and develop good working relationships with budget holders, stakeholders and colleagues
- Timely and correct returns made to external stakeholders
- Provide budgets, forecasts and information necessary to aid the control of costs.
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects.
What you'll need to succeed
Financial background (preferable AAT/ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or part qualified.
Strong reporting and analytical skills.
Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Self-motivated team player.
Strong systems skills.
Energy/Utility experience will be well regarded.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive up to £40K plus strong benefits including bonus, up to 10% pension and more. The contract is initially offered on a 12 months FTC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.