General Bar Manager
A luxury Cocktail Bar Manager is needed to support the growing needs of this business. A General Manager that understands the complexity of delivering a cocktail menu of over 150 different drinks but can run a team to deliver this right in the heart of London's most iconic nightlife spots.
Known for their bespoke range of cocktails, luxury interiors and impeccable service; my client is expanding in the UK to deliver it's terrific and well loved brand to the wider public across all of the United Kingdom. Operating for over 30 years they are have a terrific company culture and the business leaders have done the extensive research to expand there business but now they NEED your help!!
As a General Manager you will be required to:
* Learn the business in every aspect by performing roles from kitchen to bar and maintenance.
* Have full P&L accountability.
* Drive and maintain customer service whilst delivering a quality service.
* Manage, train and develop your staff to always understand the menu and tailor their service.
* Report into an Operations Manager to develop and improve the ever changing menu.
* Enforce and control the licensing and safety standards.
The ideal General Manager will:
* Have an impeccable licensing record
* Demonstrate an enthusiasm and knowledge for a bespoke cocktail menu
* Be able to train and develop their staff to grow internally and promote them
* Have an energy and enthusiasm that leads the staff and promotes a positive workplace culture
* Be able to roll up there sleeves and get involved where required
Between £45,000 and £55,000 depending on size of site.