Quantity Surveyor required for a leading House Builders and refurbishment company who are based in Glasgow however are nationwide.
The main purpose of the role is to be a key member of the Regional Commercial Team in delivering profitability for the region through sub-contractor selection and procurement, cost planning and control and general commercial input and acumen.
To take responsibility, control and accountability of all aspects of the commercial, financial and contractual elements of designated projects to protect the company's legal and contractual obligations and maximise contribution. This is to include procurement of sub-contractors to meet programme and budget, ensuring applications and valuations are completed in line with the contract terms, managing and monitoring costs and cost reports and understanding, implementing and adhering to the company SHEQ policy/strategy.
What they are looking for:
- Ideally you will have experience in New Build and Refurbishment projects however this is not essential
- Post graduate experience within a surveying position reporting to either a senior surveyor or a commercial manager
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation.
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
In return you will receive:
- Top base salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Special offers for staff - the company run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for their employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Recognition - They have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for their company.
- Development - they offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.