Regional Manager - Greater London
A staggering 17.4 million people travel through central London every year. As a result, the travel and leisure sector is at an all time high. This opportunity would be responsible for driving a market leading business to expand service within the greater London area as the key Regional Manager to an impressive portfolio.
My client is right at the forefront of hospitality across the UK; boasting a portfolio of thousands of locations nationwide the group is as dynamic as ever. A multi million pound business that has continued to evolve of the past three decades to tailor solutions to its ever changing clientele.
A Regional Manager will be responsible for managing the retail partnerships in the greater London area:
- To develop new business whilst maintaining the current portfolio
- To present and deliver a strategy for the financial year that will be inline with the key business drivers
- Manage the relationship between the retailers and the company to create mutual profit
- Continually look for and present opportunities for acquisition and partnership.
- Have direct contact with the divisional director and other key internal stakeholders
*** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE WORKED WITHIN THE FIELD OF HOSPITALITY IN FIELD MANAGEMENT****
A successful Regional Manager will:
- Have excellent communication skills that can negotiate with clients and prospective tenants
- Have an in depth understanding of the marketplace and what is happening.
- To recruit and develop your customer base to unlock there full potential
- Have full P&L responsibility and the leadership skills to own that
- Have proven experience of constantly innovating and understand new ways to tailor the needs of the customer base
A salary range of £55,000 and £65,000 base with car and bonus structure in place.