Quantity Surveyor required for Suffolk based privately owned, executive house builder.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Woodbridge
Job Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + package
My client are a privately owned regional housebuilder, and a highly sought after employer with a reputation for quality output across Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to the team to support the financial management of their projects. They will consider candidates from Assistant level to Senior as they seek a good fit for the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience is essential, particularly within residential development.
- A relevant qualification route achieved, with Degree or HNC qualifications desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload, maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for cost control.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a highly respected builder who boat and impressive land bank and reputation.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.