Events Marketing Manager - German Speaker
Events Marketing Manager – German Speaker
38-45k Base + Travel + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing leader in cloud networking. Through offering a complete enterprise-class networking solution that is easy to use, affordable and gives administrators both visibility and control, our global client has all but cornered the cloud networking market. Due to rapid expansion and faster growth planned, they now have an immediate and exciting opening in London for an experienced, German speaking Events Marketing Manager to be based in London.
As a London based Events Marketing Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute roadshows, trade shows and regional events
- Manage venue selection, contract execution, budget management, staff and attendee communication, registration development, creative services production and general logistics
- Cover all German speaking markets (regular travel involved)
- Take ownership of and drive strategy, execution, analysis and measurement of regional sales enablement programs
- Uncover and recommend German market based event opportunities
- Identify, propose, and implement cost-savings opportunities
- Support all internal event programs
- Develop, plan, and manage corporate events including sales incentive programs, internal training and education programs and company cultural events
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of demonstrated success in event project management, campaign marketing, and/or consulting
- Possess proven success in managing external vendors and suppliers, and logistics experience – hotels, shipping, F&B contracts
- Have superior communication skills with the ability to work across all levels in an organization and with external event agencies
- Be a fluent German Speaker
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines
- Demonstrate exceptional computer skills required (at a minimum): Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com. Familiarity with Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
The successful candidates can expect an initial base salary of 38-45k. In addition there is an excellent and overly generous benefits package on offer and regular expensed travel.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.