Online Operations Co-Ordinator
This Online Operations Co-Ordinator role is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, bingo halls and online gaming websites. The brand is synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
The company are currently seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to join the Online Team based at their Head Office in Milton Keynes. Reporting to the Head of Interactive, the successful candidate's duties will include; looking after the company websites, social media and surrounding community, and to assist in the management of third party relationships.
- Creation of graphical assets for use on social media and websites
- Community management for websites, to include:
- Assisting with formulating editorial policy
- Running weekly competitions
- Posting community news items
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Encouraging customer interaction
- Understanding social media regulations
- Speaking with the company's various arcades, venues and bingo halls to offer social media advice and to co-ordinate joint posting campaigns
- Produce basic level reports on site performance and social media activity
- Update the promotional and news pages of the company websites
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Educated to minimum of A 'Level standard, preferably including Media Studies, but not essential.
- Ideally a years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of using packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator
- Basic web administration experience and also knowledge of and comfortable using systems such as WordPress or similar
- An understanding of social media platforms, and a knowledge of how to promote products, services and events through these platforms
- The ability to interact with and respond to customer comments, posts and tweets on social media platforms and websites
This is a permanent, full-time role where your working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm based in their modern offices.
If you feel that you have all the necessary skills and experience to be successful in a role such as this, please apply today and someone will be in contact with you soon.
Keywords: Online Co-Ordinator, Social Media Assistant, Social Media Co-Ordinator, Website Content and Co-Ordinator.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.