Contracts / Project Manager required for exciting hard and soft landscaping provider in Essex.
Job Title: Contracts / Project Manager (Landscaping)
Job Location: Colchester
Job Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + package
My client are a Colchester based hard and soft landscaping specialist, providing both domestic and commercial contracting services across Essex & Suffolk.
They are looking to appoint a Contracts Manager to take the lead on delivering an extensive portfolio of projects, covering everything from residential developments to commercial, private domestic and public sector works.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Management experience. This is essential, particularly within landscaping or general groundworks.
- A relevant qualification route, Degree or HNC / HND qualifications are desirable.
- Strong construction knowledge, preferable with a core trade background, that will have seen the successful candidate work on a variety of general building projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for man management, with the ability to oversee multiple jobs at one time.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, reputable employer with a great reputation.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.