Customer Account Executive
To manage the commercial relationships of a portfolio of customers. Proactively contact customers to maintain a consistent high level of service whilst identify further business opportunities. To maximise customer retention by defending fees and promoting the features and benefits of the product.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- Developing strong customer relationships for a set portfolio of accounts to ensure value added service is delivered with profitable outcomes.
- Monitor account behaviour and proactively manage customers with up & down turn trends to explore account penetration, cross selling and up selling opportunities.
- Retain accounts by effectively handling objection calls and defending the fee model through card promotion, negotiation and referrals to Group companies.
- Achieve targets and contribute to service delivery levels, including those related to productivity and sales through negotiation, customer responsiveness and competitor awareness.
- Handle account closures by solving the customers’ problem and undertake activities to ensure retention targets are met.
- Answer inbound customer enquiries and fulfill through to complete resolution
- Contingency for the Contact Centre as and when the business requires.
- Adaptable to help with project work, pilots and reviews as outlined by the Contact Centre Manager.
- At least 12 months' sales and customer service experience in a related environment
- Sound financial and commercial understanding
- Excellent telephone manner and keyboard skills coupled with proven strong communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Be self-driven, tenacious and have a positive attitude at all times whilst being impervious to rejection.
BENEFITS -Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:15pmSalary £17,000 after probation up to £18,000 OTE £27,000
- Pension 3% Employee 5% Employer
- Free Private medical insurance with Bupa (taxable benefit)
- Discounted AA Breakdown cover £25.20 for 12 month’s cover including home start (you can have up to 3 vehicles for £25.20 each)
- 25 day’s annual leave buy / sell option in November
- Discounted Denplan (around £8 per month covers everything)
- Employee fuel card offering pump price fuel savings
- My work offers – online discounts
- Site benefits, free parking, subsidised canteen, Costa Coffee and Free Gym facilities