Semi-Senior (Accounts Assistant)
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting a Semi-Senior/Accounts Assistant to work within a reputable Accountancy Practice in the Derby area. This position is permanent and would be suitable for an AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part-qualified candidate looking for their next career opportunity to develop within a well-established firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients in a range of industries
- Assisting managers on routine client tasks
- Working in the office and at clients to provide bookkeeping services or take bookkeeping to a higher level
- Produce management accounts
- Work on annual accounts production from trial balances and core records
The successful candidate will have…
- AAT qualification (or currently studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in a client facing role and working with people of all levels
- Motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients
- Previous accountancy experience
Salary will be dependant on experience.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.