Commercial Manager (FMCG)
Our client, a highly successful and rapidly growing business, is looking to source a dynamic and driven Commercial Manager to develop and lead a dedicated team.
With the focus of this role being entirely on commercial performance, you will be naturally analytical and have proven experience of managing high profile projects.
Your duties will include:
- Pricing: defining and refining the pricing strategy and toolset to optimise the price point of all lines.
- Stock-capital allocation: develop stock holding strategies and tools to maximise the expected return on our total stock capital.
- Creating a commercial business case for all significant projects.
- Championing the company's unique strengths and values
- Developing the merchandising aspect of the business.
- Maximising the commercial opportunity across all areas of the business.
- Creating tools and reports to monitor and manage specific areas of responsibility.
You will be:
- A strong communicator, capable of active listening and with good negotiation and Influencing skills; you must be confident and experienced influencing up to board level
- Naturally motivated and driven to succeed
- An experienced manager with a track record in leading a team
- Highly numerate
- Educated to degree level in a Maths based degree
- Technically strong with a good understanding of algorithms and how to put these into practice working closely with developers
If you have the skills, experience and winning attitude needed please forward your CV to Gemma Edwards.