Senior Risk Controller
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently working with a growing, fast paced, dynamic Business based in Cambridge who are looking for an Senior Risk Controller to join the business.
- To review & authorise credit applications & revised credit limits to maximise growth potential for the Business while minimising the risk of bad debt & fraudulent activity. To assist with the day-to-day administrative tasks within the credit risk team.
- To execute the debt recovery process on overdue debtor accounts in a professional & ethical manner to maximise recoveries and reduce bad debt write offs.
The role of Senior Risk Controller based in Cambridge will include (but won't be limited to):
- Review & authorise new credit application forms & existing customer credit limits to support Business growth whilst minimising bad debt as far as possible.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks such as: departmental e-mail box, incoming applications, filing, scanning & capturing of new accounts as and when required.
- Communicate professionally with both internal & external customers.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Participation in ad-hoc projects & system implementations.
- Assist in following up on pending (incomplete) applications/requests with both internal & external customers where required.
- Actively work to achieve Company & departmental targets.
- Review & authorise orders placed on hold due to exceeded credit limits or terms.
- Actively promote teamwork assisting colleagues whenever possible.
- Execute debt recoveries process for overdue accounts within the appropriate legislative controls.
- Ensure that the debt recovery process is executed in a professional & ethical manner.
The ideal candidate profile will be:
- Excellent all round communication skills - at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent customer service - be prepared to go the extra mile.
- Team Player.
- Ability to use own initiative - with a proactive approach to tasks & challenges.
- Attention to detail & accuracy are critical
- IT competency.
- Target & results driven.
- Ability to work in a high volume & pressurised environment.
- Experience working in a target-driven & pressurised environment.
- Experience in reviewing & authorising customer credit limits.
- Experience in the legal recoveries process.
- Credit control experience essential.
Salary and benefits:
As Senior Risk Controller based in Cambridge you will receive a salary of up to £27,000 per annum plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.