Quantity Surveyor required for leading architectural steelwork and glazing contractor.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Diss
Job Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + package
My client are a leading specialist in architectural glazing, architectural steelwork structures and building façade systems, operating across the globe as a forefront presence in their field.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to the team to support the financial management of their projects, offering a fantastic opportunity to get stuck into diverse, challenging and rewarding projects unlike any you will have undertaken before!.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience is essential, ideally within steelwork or glazing or general building.
- A relevant qualification route achieved, with Degree or HNC qualifications desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload, maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for cost control.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and an unrivalled opportunity to get stuck into a challenging and diverse range of projects.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.