Plant Controller/Company Accountant
The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Plant Controller/Company Accountant for a manufacturing company based in North Derby. This role reports into the Operations Director for Site with a dotted line into the Group Finance Director, and requires someone who is happy to work autonomously and the most senior person on site.
As the Plant Controller/Company Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Production of invoices & debt collection
- Monthly stock valuations and reconciliations
- Posting purchase & sales invoices
- Ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Fixed asset reconciliations & verification
- Weekly cash flow analysis
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Analysis of accounts and presentation to senior management
- Group VAT returns
- Financial reports, including preparation of statutory accounts
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Liaison with Auditors and presentation of working papers
- Management of 2 clerical staff, payroll and the administration function
- Standard product costing
- Production of monthly dashboard of key KPI
- Product group information with variance analysis to the standards for materials, variable production cost and fixed production cost
You will be an experienced Accountant with previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment. You will either be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience, with hands on experience and be able to hit the ground running and take ownership. You will be a strong leader, with the ability to be the most senior person on site.
This is a really exciting opportunity if you are looking for a senior role within an organisation, where you can have all round exposure to the company.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.