Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Park Villa is a small Recovery Hospital based in the heart of the Macclesfield community.
The 11 bedded unit provides care and treatment to ladies aged 18 to 65 years with complex and enduring mental health issues, including treatment resistant psychosis, post-traumatic stress disorder, personality disorders and self-harming behaviours. Service Users may be detained under the Mental Health Act 1983, whilst others may be informal or subject to terms under the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
Set in landscaped gardens, care is provided in a comfortable, non-institutionalised setting with a home from home feel. The service is led by a highly skilled and experienced multidisciplinary team, who take a collaborative and holistic approach to create tailored rehabilitation and active recovery programmes. This supports individuals to achieve their goals and successfully move on to community living.The role:
- Ensures the effective and efficient planning and delivery of all aspects of food preparation and cooking, taking account of dietary and nutritional requirements within the unit.
- Actively involved in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages as well as supervising the work of catering support staff and ensuring operational standards comply with the company’s ‘Assured Safe Catering policies’ and guidelines and statutory regulations.
- Ensures that stock ordering and rotation is organised in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.