We’re looking for a talented Full-stack developer to join our clients growing team of web designers and developers based at their central Rayleigh HQ!
Rayleigh is a market town and civil parish in the District of Rochford in Essex, England, located between Chelmsford and Southend-On-Sea. It lies 32 miles to the east of central London
Working with their Head Office and Operational teams you will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting information management software solutions to support national housing and transport operations.
Must have the following technical skills:
- MVC Pattern
- MySQL Server- Use of functions and stored procedure
- CSS & bootstrap
- Entity Framework
- Organized & self-motivated
- Able to work well as a team
- Responsible and a good communicator
- Good coding standard
- High attention to detail as you will be required to engage with each part of the business to determine the system requirements and develop a suitable integrated solution that will require ongoing support.
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- MS Access VBA
- Team Foundation server / versioning
This is a great opportunity to join our clients a growing team and work on some exciting projects.
The salary has been benchmarked for industry averages; however, there is some flexibility with salary for the right candidate. I must advise you that the startingsalary we envisage for this post is in the region of £35k - £40k per annum. Open to negotiations for the right person.