30K + Benefits
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Software Engineer in Doncaster. The successful candidate will be a talented and experienced Software Engineer who is able to work in an analyst support/developer capacity
* Working on a wide range of applications
* Understanding customer issues; investigating and providing solutions.
* Customer contact in the form of telephone and email communications.
* As the role evolves the candidate will be responsible for the devise and development of monitoring and maintaining software and applications.
* Working directly with the IT manager, as part of the development team.
* Continue on-going development of the software
* Develop new functionality required by new product developments and add enhancements to facilitate increased sales
* Perform analysis of problem and purpose solution
* Estimation of Timescales for proposed work
* Occasional customer site visits
Technical Knowledge and Ability:
* Core skills need to include: C#, ASP.NET 4.5
* Strong SQL ability.
* Comfortable talking to people on the telephone
* The role requires strong analytical skills to understand and diagnose problems.
* At least 2 years' experience in a Software Development role
* Full UK Driving license
20 days' holiday + Stats
Free Parking on site