IT Recruitment Consultant - Software & Web Development
The IT sector is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK and Affecto is one of Yorkshire's leading independent specialist IT recruitment consultancies, offering a forward-thinking, innovative approach to recruitment. We partner with a diverse range of clients across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. These range from exciting start-ups developing the next big thing in tech, to larger organisations with a global presence. Regardless of size, our clients all receive a consistently high level of service with contract, interim or permanent recruitment solutions provided on a retained, contingency or Recruitment Process Outsource (RPO) basis.
About the Role
We operate in vertical markets across the technology sector with all consultants specialising in markets such as Software/Web Development, BI & Data Science or Project & Programme Management. This approach means consultants are truly specialists and become integrated within their market, treated as a peer by both clients and candidates alike. Affecto is growing rapidly and we are looking for recruiters that can grow with us. You will benefit from an induction and training program that is bespoke to our industry as well as a tailored career development plan to ensure you are well equipped to stand at the forefront of specialist IT Recruitment and make the most of your career with us!
Your duties as a Technology Recruiter at Affecto will include:
- Building and managing a permanent/interim/contract recruitment desk within a specific IT specialism
- Identifying commercial opportunities through utilising our strong network and market intelligence.
- Having an active client facing role, with a focus on winning and developing strategic Key Accounts
- Ensuring each assignment is delivered to budget and in-line with client's expectations
- Effectively demonstrating 'best practices' and increasing our brand awareness.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets in line with a mutually agreed business plan
Recruitment experience would be great, especially within the IT sector. However, we would welcome applications from driven, commercially aware people with a desire to succeed in a new career. A knowledge of the technology sector would be great; however, this isn't a deal breaker - in-fact if you have a smart phone or use a computer then you will already know a great deal more about the IT industry that you think.
Whatever your experience, you'll need to be motivated and hungry to succeed within a company where you will be extremely well rewarded for your efforts.
About The Offer
- Competitive Salary - £16,000 - £24,000 (dependent on experience).
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Excellent working environment - onsite parking, breakout areas, etc.
- Awesome programme of sales incentives, rewards, days out, client entertainment, etc.
So, if you're a talented Recruiter looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success or driven to get into the exciting world of specialist recruitment, please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential, exploratory chat.
Your application for this role will be reviewed by Affecto and unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants for every role advertised, if you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Affecto Recruitment recruit across all roles within IT including Software Developers, Android and iOS Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Analysts, MI Analysts, BI Analysts and Embedded Software Engineers with a vast range of clients UK wide but predominantly South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.