Full Time Teaching Assistant needed with SEN Experience
A larger than average primary school in Ilford, Redbridge, are looking to appoint a number of new Teaching Assistants to join them from September 2018.
The roles will be varied and therefore the school are looking for candidates who can be flexible with year groups and different groups of children.
Could this be the job for you?
- Do you have GCSEs/ qualifications in maths and English?
- Do you have experience of working with children in a primary school?
- Do you have a DBS registered on the update service?
- Do you have good references and a track record of supporting children in a learning environment?
What can we do to help?
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Support with career development (CPD training - e.g. safeguarding / autism awareness)
- Arrange interviews and trials at schools on your behalf and work hard to find the perfect school for the next step in your career
If you have answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you! As we are approaching the end of the summer term, the school are keen to meet potential candidates next week. Please send me an up to date CV and short covering letter in order to be considered.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.