My client are a specialist within their sector that has been established for over 10 years. Due to growth, we are now seeking an experienced BI Developer to join the team.
- Good experience of reporting and data warehousing
- Understanding of business reporting requirements
- Good knowledge of and experience of Microsoft BI Solutions including SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
- Good knowledge of and experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Develop technical capabilities to enable delivery of BI solutions to GTS
- Gather requirements and provide reporting to the Service Delivery Function that supports the Group Core Applications
- Gather requirements and provide reporting to the Development Function that develops the Group Core Applications
- Assist the Data Architect in maintaining the Group Operational Data Store (ODS)
- Develop and maintain data quality monitoring and reconciliation systems for the ODS
- Work with the Data Architect to ensure BI solutions support the architectural direction.
- Work to the agreed prioritisation of requirements for development of BI requirements and to the agreed delivery dates against these requirements by understanding the business priorities, the technical capability and the strategies of both the business and technology
- Design and produce any necessary supporting documentation to enable GTS to effectively utilise its BI reporting
- Identify and feedback any potential improvements to new and existing reporting solutions across GTS
- Any other reasonable duties as required
For more information please call Jason Beddow @ i4 Recruitment on or email on