Full Time Primary TA with SEN Experience for a school in Ilford
Are you a Primary Teaching Assistant? Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting 10 x enthusiastic and committed general teaching assistants with some SEN experience to work within one of our partner primary schools located in London Ilford. I am working with this school in the Ilford area to find talented TAs to join their team in September 2018!
Ideally you will have:
- Good maths and English skills ( GCSE or higher )
- General teaching assistant experience
- SEN Experience
- Experience in EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Be excited and passionate about primary education
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible approach to work
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Delwar now on
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have other roles available in the local area
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.