Accounts and Audit Senior OR Semi Senior
One of Leicester's largest pre-eminent Accountancy practices are seeking a Semi Senior OR Senior Accountant for a new position.
The position would be best suited to someone with experience, gained in practice, of audit and accounts preparation. The role will involve a mix of accounts and audit with the definite opportunity for progression and development available.
This is a crucial position in the firm, working in close support to the firm's senior team.
The role primarily focuses on the firm's larger, corporate clients, many of whom the firm perform an audit function for. This employer has always offered a sensible work / life balance so this job comes with great career opportunity and satisfaction but also offers the chance to be well paid and looked after but maintain a sensible balance.
- Attending, planning and supporting on external audits in support to more experienced staff
- Involvement in many assignments from audits, accounts preparation, business tax computations and the preparation of management accounts.
- Working closely with the audit director and Partners
- Increasing your role and responsibility over time and potentially taking a more senior role on over time.An ideal candidate will have relevant experience from working within an accountancy practice and ideally be part qualified in AAT, ACCA or ACA. The role can also be hired at a Qualified level with progression to Assistant Manager available.Applicants should have the desire to develop the necessary skills and competences to be able to support their colleagues in providing an exceptional service to clients.The firm can offer ongoing career development, a modern and comfortable working environment and strong team culture.
- The role will involve client liaison, both in person and on the phone so people who are confident and experienced in that respect with clients will be at an advantage.
- Some travel to client premises is a requirement of this role and therefore a car driver would be preferential.