Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK's leading residential developers are currently looking for an accomplished Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work on a high end residential project in North West London. You will be reporting to a Senior QS and will gain experience running multiple packages on a autonomous basis. The salary ranges rom £40k - £45k + package depending on experience.
The project is during its early stages so its a great opportunity to see a project through from inception to completion with a very reputable company.
The Candidate - Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Key attributes of the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor role include:
- Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
- Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook Email, Calendar and Microsoft Excel
- Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
- Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
- Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.
To apply for this Intermediate Quantity Surveyor role, please click the 'Apply' button below or email