Company Accountant - £30,000 to 35,000 per annum + Benefits
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a market leading Business based in Birmingham who are currently recruiting for a Company Accountant.
About the Role:
This is a standalone role, as the Company Accountant you will report into the Managing Director of this business. Your primary responsibility will be dealing with payroll and the transactional accounting within the business as well as assisting with monthly management accounts; other duties include but will not be limited to:
- Variance Analysis
- Job costing
- Accruals and prepayments
- Nominal account reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- VAT returns
- Petty cash and KPI reporting
What are we looking for in a Company Accountant?
- Previous experienced gained in a SME environment
- Not afraid to be 'very hands on'
- Experience of inter-company accounting also a distinct advantage
- Applications from both qualified and QBE applicants both welcome
This is a permanent opportunity paying between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
If this Company Accountant role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!