- B2B Automotive Industry
- Experience fast growth
- Opportunity to develop career into Marketing Manager
- The successful candidate must be confident working autonomously
The Role: If you are looking to work in a B2B environment within the automotive industry then this is a great opportunity for you to spread your wings. The client are looking for a Marketing Executive eager to progress into a Marketing Manager to take the marketing reigns and push forward activity to drive sales opportunities. Utilising relevant routes to market you will work with the internal graphic designer with brochures, adverts into trade press, email campaigns and events and exhibitions.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Creating successful demand and lead generation campaigns
- Developing marketing strategies and establish relevant audience segments
- Working with the graphic designer to produce relevant collateral
- Managing Email campaigns
- Editing technical content and creating engaging content to target prospects and existing clients
- Writing Press ready content for relevant trade advertising.
- Liaising with international teams to ensure brand consistency
- Creating and developing the events calendar, including managing the operations and logistics
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B Industry experience in an autonomous marketing role
- Experience with running a wide variety of marketing campaigns
- A background in the automotive or manufacturing sector would be beneficial
- Confident character
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: A global business who experienced 30% growth in 21016 and expecting similar in 2017. A family run business which boasts over 500 loyal employees internationally striving to design and Manufacture into the automotive industry boasting the largest product range of any of their competitors.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £21,000 to £28,000
- pension, free Parking, Healthcare
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in Warwickshire.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.