MiFID II / EMIR Business Analyst
My FinTech client is currently looking for a Business Analyst to work on their market leading technology platform, supporting the reporting EMIR and MIFID II related themes within OTC derivatives. Experience within regulatory change projects will be needed to help them deliver the operating model for the platform.
* Prior experience and understanding of working with EMIR and MIFID II projects
* Experience of working to tight timescales and being flexible in approach
* Ability to lead work streams and determine suitable solutions given time & budget constraints
* Outstanding stakeholder and relationship management skills
* Prior experience of drafting business requirements specifications and facilitate sign off with each of the key stakeholders
* Conduct Gap analysis and assess the current business processes/product booking flows against the upcoming MiFID II requirements (current state analysis of the operating model)
* Prior experience with 'AS IS' and 'TO BE' processes
As part of the employment package my client will offer the successful candidate a very competitive salary and performance related bonus. Other benefits include: Car Scheme, Gym Membership, Pensions Package, Health and Dental Benefits.
Please respond with your details so we can get in contact with you and discuss the opportunity in more detail.
We look forward to speaking with you soon