Systems Engineer (SaaS/ Devops) - Swansea
An exciting opportunity for MS DevOps Engineers and Systems Administrators to join a fast growing software company as DevOps Engineer, based in Swansea.
This award winning technology company developers tailored software for some of the biggest names in the financial services industry, as well as global organisations from a range of other industries, they've quadrupled in size and the past year, opened 2 additional offices, and working with blue-chip organisations overseas as well as the UK
This a new role in a rapidly growing DevOps Team, responsible for designing, building and maintaining the company's continuous delivery environment. Along with flexible working hours, the role will offer a lot of variety and opportunity for skills development, plus a genuine career path.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to; software deployment, creating automated tools, investigating and proposing new tools and technologies, supporting Build, SCM, Test, Demo and Issue Management servers and production servers, and running automated tests and performing load testing against software.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with automation / configuration management systems
- Experience with SQL Server and Writing SQL CRUD Scripts
- Experience with IIS administration
- Experience using Source Control Management Systems, preferably Git.
- Load Balancing
- Analysing Log Files
- Problem Solving and Debugging
- Knowledge of IT Best Practices
- Powershell / Python / Ruby or other scripting languages
- Automated Testing experience using NUnit / Selenium Web Driver / Specflow
- Team City Administration
- JIRA Administration
- Agile / Scrum
- HA Proxy
Basic salary up to £46,000 plus company benefits and flexible working.
If you are intrested for this role, please apply online.