The business is a global manufacturing business specialising in the production of consumer goods. This FMCG is on the forefront of technology and is reapidly expanding as the product demand grows.
The responsibility of the role
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Operate, implement and regularly review Planned Maintenance procedures for site, in compliance with statutory, regulatory and corporate requirements
- Manage and ensure that all HSE regulations and guidelines are followed and adhered to by employees and contractors
- Manage all technical aspects of the site security function
- Manage a large team of multiskilled engineering staff
- Ensure stock levels of maintenance spares to support the needs of the site in line with functional objectives and improve the systems and process behind control of spares on site.
- Manage and ensure that the appropriate site capacity models are in order to support and anticipate future business needs, facilitate strategic decisions and recommend investments to meet them
- Support continuous improvement process and ensure successful implementation of agreed changes
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A strong manager and motivator of people
- Experience of managing within a busy FMCG environment
- A high level of health and safety awareness
- Good technical knowledge of Facilities Engineering and services
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to challenge existing processes
- Experience of liaising and communicating with other departments
- Able to deal with difficult situations appropriately
A competitive salary dependent on experience, Bonus, Pension, Company Benefit Scheme & fantastic holidays.