Software Test Team Leader
7 days left
- Full Time
Diagnostic Test Team Leader, Gaydon (UK)
"MadebyBosch"stands for outstanding quality of a global player .Profit from the multitude of career opportunities in an internationally positioned company.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry. In more than 140 countries, we offer spare parts, technical information and training, as well as diagnostic hardware and software and services for analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Test Team Leader to join our team in Gaydon.
As the Diagnostic Test Team Leader you will establish and lead a test/validation team providing a testing service to the Diagnostic Development team on customer site. The scope of the team extends over software testing, application validation both on vehicle and in simulated environments. This role is hands on and you will participate in and lead the test activities.
- Leading the service bay diagnostic tool simulation & test team
- Define test strategies for the Diagnostic software and data used in the off-board tester
- Planning test & validation activities based upon software requirements documentation and intended software release plan
- Working with the diagnostic development team to agree test requirements
- Creation & maintenance of test plans
- Execution of test plans on dealer representative hardware:
- Verification of correct tool diagnostic tool operation
- Acceptance testing of the diagnostic tool release package
- Drive the usage of multiple test platforms within the team:
- Vehicle based testing
- ECU / Module based testing
- Simulator (VSI) based testing
- Automated testing (Ranorex etc.)
- Reporting status of the teams testing activities & identified issued
- Working with the software development team to investigate and resolve issuesL
The ideal Diagnostic Test Team Leader:
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering / Science discipline
- Previous experience leading teams in a technical environment
- Proven experience in software testing, knowledge of automated test tools, experience of test design
- Use of issue tracking system, e.g. JIRA
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages i.e. Project, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Previous experience creating & delivering concise technical reports to upper management and technical experts
- Fluent English