Trainee Pump Service Engineer
Trainee Pump Service Engineer required for our client; a specialist within the waste water industry. They are looking to expand their team with the appointment of a Trainee Pump Engineer to assist the Pump Engineers with their day to day duties of servicing, installing and maintaining waste water pumps in commercial and domestic sites across London and the Home Counties.
The Trainee Pump Service Engineer is not expected to have the relevant qualifications but will be expected to have an interest in gaining a career within the mechanics and/or pump industry. The successful candidate will possess a 'can do' attitude and have excellent communication skills with the ability to work well in a team and also on your own initiative.
Trainee Pump Service Engineer Overview
Trainee Engineer required to grow an expanding pump and drainage team based in Hertfordshire. Their continued success means that they now require a Trainee Engineer to learn their products and services to eventually progress into an engineers role. You will be going out on site with one of their engineers and by hard work and learning you will be promoted to an engineers role.
Trainee Pump Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Must be willing to learn and be ambitious to work towards an engineering position
- An electrical or mechanical qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- No experience is necessary although some hands on mechanical experience would be preferred
- The successful Trainee Engineer will be located within London or the surrounding Home Counties
- There will be an opportunity to progress into an engineer's position with your own van once you have learnt enough and are competent to go out alone
Trainee Pump Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £16k - £20k DOE
- Working Hours Mon - Fri 07.30 - 16.30
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Benefits Package available after probation
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy