Head of Internal Communications
Head of Internal Communications - Finance - £80K - London
My client, a leading financial services firm, are seeking a Head of Internal Communications to join their banking division. This is an exciting opportunity to manage and deliver engaging internal communications across a diverse and international employee base, ensuring that all staff worldwide are engaged with the brand.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating, managing and executing an engaging internal communications strategy that incorporates digital, editorial, events and offline, ensuring that all company news and information is shared effectively.
- Build relationships with C-level stakeholders in each business stream to ensure their news and messages are communicated.
- Act as the content manager on the intranet system for internal communications.
- Contribute new ways and initiatives to communicate key messages internally.
- Set best practice for internal communications and ensure that it is followed, making sure that all communications are on brand and in line with the company values and culture.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Proven track record of know what it takes to provide first class internal communications
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Proven planning and organisation skills, creating own work schedules, prioritising workload, preparing in advance and setting realistic timescales for self (and others if applicable).
- Confident liaising with stakeholders of varying seniority
- Financial services experience advantageous - but experience working in a regulated industry will also be considered
To apply, please send your CV to