Engineering Supervisor is required for a successful company based in Hull. Salary is £34,000 and is working shifts.
Arlington Moore Recruitment is recruiting for our client who is a highly successful manufacturing company based in Hull. They are now looking to appoint an experienced Engineering Supervisor to join their team.
As the Engineering Supervisor you will be responsible for leading a temp to ensure maintenance of plant and machinery. You will also be responsible for the following:-
- To ensure the safe management of department, plant and personnel with regards to engineering/production functions
- Monitor and supervise the Engineering teams, to ensure manufacturing efficiencies and productivity are maintained to a high level, including systems management
- To ensure that downtime on all production lines are kept to a minimum/acceptable level
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene
- To ensure that all procedures and working methods are adhered to
- To ensure planned maintenance is organised effectively, in conjunction with production planning, to reduce line downtime
- Produce reports, and management information as required for the Deputy Engineering
- Manager or other personnel as required.
- Analyse efficiency of plant and recommendations for improvements.
- To motivate, train and develop staff, improving attitudes and effective team management.
- Hold regular team meetings and conduct annual appraisals
- Qualified engineer (ideally electrical bias) with good working knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering
- Experience in FMCG or equivalent process industry
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Good standard of education, articulate, numerate and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. IT literate. Proven track record of managing multifunctional
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore Engineering which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
Additional keywords:- Mechanical Engineer, mechanical engineering, multi skilled engineer, mechanical fitter, mechanical fitting, mechanical engineering technical, mechanical technician, Engineering Manager, Engineering Supervisor.