Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician looking to take on a new challenge and join an industry leading company? Are you looking to develop your PLC skills and become an instrument and controls technician? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity!
- £38500 + O/T + Pension
- Training and development scheme set out.
- Opportunity for project work and progression
- Working 12 hour shifts, alternating days and nights
- Chance to become part of a successful, ambitious and well-knit team
Commutable from Manchester, Blackburn, Liverpool...
As site Maintenance Technician, you will be attending to plant breakdowns over several lines stretching from, manufacture to packaging, ensuring that productivity is running to optimum levels. The role will be predominantly focused on reactive maintenance along with PPM and project work. You will need to have a good eye for fault finding and enjoy the challenge of working under pressure to tight time constraints. This market leading company have a strong focus on continuous improvements and looking for engineers who have similar working values.
Requirements of the role:
- You must be an electrically biased apprentice trained engineer
- You must have experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Have experience fault finding and modifying PLC’s (Preferably Allen Bradley)
- Be a great team player who has good business acumen and understands the requirements of being part of a market leading and global company
This is a perfect opportunity to join a highly skilled team and become a technical expert within an industry leading company. You have the opportunity to carryout projects and to take charge of your own production line, with financial rewards for engineers who go above and beyond expectation. A stable opportunity within a multi-national company who have high staff retention.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Ben Atkinson on, email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: or alternatively call one of our consultants on