Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Food
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a successful food manufacturing site. The successful candidate will join a prestigious company who are currently going through numerous changes aided to improve production. It is the perfect time for any multi skilled maintenance engineer to join the company as they implement the new changes and look to take the next leap business. With a great incentive package on offer, and training available in abundance it is an opportunity not to be missed out on for an y strong multi skilled maintenance engineer.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate will be dual traded, competent in both Mechanical and Electrical.
- The Multi skilled maintenance Engineer will be completing PPMs and Reactive Maintenance
- Engineering Qualifications is a necessity
- Having previous experience working within an FMCG as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanically: Pneumatics, welding (mig, tig), belts, bearings, chains.
- Electrically: 3 phase, motors, drives, relays, contactors
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Prestigious company who are market leaders.
- Adding production lines in the coming year
- A succession plan which allows for further progression for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- OTE structure
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Kettering, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Bedford, Bedfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.