Progressive Accounts Assistant
A national player in their market, based based in Watford are currently looking to expand theirs accounts team with talented individuals who wish to learn and progress internally. Focused on a core market this business have tripled in size in the last 5 years and are expanding further through the acquisition of new properties and area both in the UK and now overseas. The company has experienced an extremely positive 5 year period and have won national awards for innovation and service.
This role is focused on assisting the Finance Director; initially with ledger management although Double Entry exposure is vital. Over time trust will be earned and you will be expected to progress internally which the business and management will support - this could include anything from Tax through to Management Accounts; all you need to do is work hard and ask questions.
Ideally you will have 12 months or more experience within a similar role.
- Processing and coding both purchase and sales ledger
- Cash book maintenance and recording of income
- Matching, batching and coding
- Consistent and constant communication with senior team
- Relationship building both internal and external
- Invoice and statement reconciliation
- Profit checking, reporting and analysis as and when required
Key Skills / Experience required
- Strong communication skills
- At least 12 months exposure within similar role
- Outgoing individual not afraid of challenge
- Organised with ability to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Studying - AAT, ACCA or CIMA