Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Are you a mechanical engineer looking to progress within the job role at a fast paced well respected company? Look no further as this could be the job role for you!
Location South London SE1
Work Hours 08:00-17:30 with overtime opportunities with competitive rates
Responsibilities and duties
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Fault finding and competent to rectify
- Regular fire alarm testing and drills. Ensuring the fire equipment is in working order and updating the fire alarm log book
- Liaise with management regarding health and safety procedures/issues, ongoing repairs and faults, maintenance and building services.
- Minimum C&G level/NVQ 2 in mechanical engineering
- C&G or NVQ level 2 Plumbing
- C&G or NVQ level 2 in heating and ventilation
- Experience in commercial building services
- General maintenance experience
- Time served in an apprenticeship is an advantage
If you feel this job role is for you and meet all the requirements then do not hesitate to contact me via email on Mitchell@invictus-group. co. uk