Development Treasury Accountant - Immediate Start
Development and Treasury Accountant/ Immediate Start / Oldham Based
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an Oldham based organisation within their Accounts team. Due to a movement within the team, they are looking for an experienced Development Accountant to join their team on initially a temporary basis.
Your role will provide support to the finance team and ensure financial information is produced accurately.
- Preparation of financial information in relation to the development programme
- Preparation of timely, accurate and relevant financial records
- Month end preparation including nominal ledger journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with Year end
- Preparing financial statements
- End to end process on management accounts, including liaising with sub-ledgers
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, identifying potential risks
- Management and leadership of direct reports
- Preparation of bi-annual group reporting, and analysis of the bridge between statutory and management results
- VAT compliance, reviewing polices and maximisation of VAT recovery
- Drive and improve process and controls within the financial workplace environment
The ideal candidate:
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience within Manufacturing
- Some Cost Accounting experience
- Good attention to detail and ability to achieve deadlines
- Previous experience of Finance Systems and advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, driven and reliable individual to join a hugely and vibrant company with an exciting opportunity. This requires an Immediate Start.
If you have the relevant experience for this position and would like to be considered, please apply ASAP. Either apply or email your CV to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82119266